Monday, June 1, 2009

Heppy Burfday Dave!


Yes its true... Dave is old!  Hahaha =)  Ok, don't get out your angry faces and say "HE'S NOT OLD!" I know he is not old... I just get to tease him now because he is older than me! 
 
On Sunday May, 31st the love of my life turned 26!  I made deviled eggs because they are his favorite thing to eat.  He also got a delicious cupcake from an allergy conscious bakery!   Here are some highlights of the day in pictures! 

Need I say more?  I think not!



Dave gets on my case because I HATE having my picture taken, so this one is for him... and cuz I look awesome in my new shades! ;)



Look how happy he is... and he hasn't even opened his present yet!  I wanted to surprise him with something awesome this year because he was complaining about not wanting anything for his birthday... He said he missed feeling like a little kid and wishing for cool gifts.  I took that on as a challenge! =)



Dave loves airplanes. especially small ones, so I decided to get him an hour tour in a small plane.  I was sure he was going to find out because I am not great at hiding things I am excited about.  But he claims he had no clue!


I guess I believe him because this is the face he made when he opened the card explaining the gift!  I hope his day was extra special!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dave!! Yeah for Birthdays. And Malisa you did a good job with that present, how awesome! And you looked super hott with your new shades! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome! That was a nice day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day Dave!! The plane ride looks SO awesome!! When does he get to go? PS You look totally sweet in your shades. :)

    ReplyDelete