Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Airplane Ride of AWESOMENESS! (It was fully awesome!)


As you can see from the previous post I got Dave an airplane ride for his birthday!  And now I get to blog about it! Yay!

  We had so much fun and took like a million pictures!  I was a little scared at first, but it was actually really cool.  I did fine for the first half of the flight, but I got sick during the 2nd half.

This is the plane we went up in.  It is called a Cessna 172.



.... and scary....


The first of many pictures where Dave has a ridiculously happy face!

 

Our Pilot's name was Dave... He looked like he was only 12, but he was a really good pilot!


My cute hubby!


I think he had a good time... what do you think?



Dave 1 (my dave) was nice enough to let me sit in the front, so this was his view from the back seat! =)


My camera is awesome... you can zoom in forever, and when we did we found our house! 
No foolin!


What would a plane ride be like without an iphone? I will never know.


This field is how I found the way back to our first apartment whenever I got lost.


HAAAPYYYY!


Noodle lane is a family joke... =)


Sad =(


This one was too pretty to write on... I love the "s" curve in the river.


Maybe I will get him this every year!  He loves it!


Dave and I had one of our first dates at the capital building.


Having too much fun! 


I couldn't see the wheel from the front and I am kinda glad.



Dave really took some cool pictures!


My Happy Hubby!


Hahaha!  I love it!  My favorite show and my favorite city!



I had fun, but I was glad to be safely back on solid ground!

3 comments:

  1. Crazy how he looks like his mom.

    It's been too long.

    Cousin Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW, that looks like so much fun!! Dave looks like he is having the time of his life!! Fully awesome, for sure.
    P.S. Have you lost weight? You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How AWESOME! I love it! I'm so glad you guys had a good time! You got some really pretty shots! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete