Friday, March 13, 2009

What this is all about...

Hello everyone!  I finally made a blog for my life and adventures with Dave.  I have enjoyed my photo blog and I will still be maintaining that one as well, but after putting pictures of Dave wearing the snuggie on my photography blog I realized I needed one dedicated to us.  A place where we can share our funny stories and crazy times!

We have decided to embark on a journey through weird New England.  We will be using this awesome book (pictured above) as a reference for our travels.  I hope you enjoy sharing our adventures with us!

~Malisa... and Dave too!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of your weird adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Friend! I love your photo blog, but this will be fun to just read and keep in touch with you! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! we like your new blog!

    ReplyDelete